jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2011

I'm Happy!

Good morning everyone,


Today I write in English because I want to thank everyone.
Yesterday it was 3 weeks I started my blog and I've had 409 visitors!

And I want to thank all the people who visit me, both those who do regularly, like they do for the first time. For me it's always a joy to watch my followers, I've had visits, countries that receive visits and all the nice comments that you write me.




So far I have received visits from Spain, USA, India, Uruguay, Australia, Mexico, Venezuela, Finland, Norway, Poland, Sweden, Taiwan, Denmark, Peru, Russia, Argentina, Germany, Andorra, United Kingdom, Canada, Guatemala , Panama, Lithuania, Chile and El Salvador.



I hope I have forgotten to mention any country ...

Thank you for taking a minute of your time to visit my blog, you are always welcome!


See you soon

2 comentarios:

  1. Visiting with folks from different countries is one of the things I really enjoy about bloging. I don't check everyone I follow EVERY day, but I try to atleast once a week. All of your art is very pretty and I have enjoyed looking at it.
    Mary

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much for your beautiful words

    ResponderEliminar

Me encantan vuestros comentarios!

Gracias por tomaros unos minutos para escribirme unas palabras ;)

Sin embargo, aunque todos son bienvenidos, me reservo el derecho de no publicar aquellos que sean malintencionados o cuyo único fin sea la autopromoción.

Por cierto, a veces puedes tardar en ver publicado tu comentario, debido a la moderación.

Gracias de nuevo ;)
Besitos


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...